Thinking of you

I let myself be inspired by "The cure for the winter blues challenge" at Moxie fab world, in particular by this image:
How gorgeous! love the colors, love the symmetry, love all the elements on it... This is my take on the challenge
a very simple card where I added a few details like the embossed rice paper, rhinestones, ribbon, glitter, a brad and my beautiful stamp as the focal point (thank you Lynne!!!).

I´m also playing at the following challenges:
Stamp, scrap and doodle saturday challenge: use your stash
Stamptacular sunday challenge #14: TEXT me!

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Helen F. said...

Ileana, your beautiful card captured the inspirational photo perfectly!

Julie Aldridge said...

Wow! I love this! I love how you cut around the circular stamp! It's so beautiful!

Kerry said...

Fabulous stamp...such a great focal point for the card!

Trina said...

Glad to see you back! ;D Lovely, lovely card!

Michelle B. said...

Very striking! Love the blues and the bling! Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ileana! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

WOW! I REALLY REALLY love this card. It's stunning:)